sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2012

OVERWHELMING MOVING FRAMES



    I'm late for a meeting with my bed since I have to catch up with time by 05h00am in the morning, but the enthusiasm of editing a film frame by frame is keeping me awake.
    I can't tell you how overwhelming it feels to see so many frames captured by a second, and moving them according to my will. The colors, the contrast, the motion, the dance with sounds and details, it's all just a big romance between me and the art of a moving photo.
    For my class of audiovisuals I have to make a film -- thank god we can choose to make it about whatever we feel like -- but I'm just too exacited about it, so I started the filmings today starring my boyfriend Leander Sandmeier as the main character of a sad story.
    I wish I could just tell you every single detail but I don't want to ruin the surprise, so let's just give a bit 'till the project is complete, shall we? But I guess I can say: there's no stronger soundtrack than a powerful Metallica song!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário